“If you want to do this kind of work for a living, you’ve got to learn from people who DO this kind of work for a living!”
In our 30 minute call, we’ll:
- Determine if we can help support your professional goals (and which class to choose!)
- Find which assets you still need (and show you how we’ll help get them without inconvenience & extra costs)
- Give information on what’s included with tuition and present additional opportunities
Do any of these sound familiar?
I’ve wasted money on programs that teach methods, but give no practical roadmap for working professionals in the entertainment industry! Now I feel frustrated, I’m not booking auditions and I’m wondering who to trust to show me how to reach my professional goals!
I’m working on autopilot in the standard 9-5 but dreaming of a more fulfilling career (creatively AND lucratively!). I’m scared to leave the comfort zone of a job I already know to take the chance on my dream career! I am afraid if I don’t act now, I will be filled with regret later. I just need someone to show me where to go next!
I’m not getting the auditions I desire and I’m tired from giving my all to auditions that don’t materialize. I don’t know HOW to make the professional connections I need to get my work in front of the RIGHT people. I know I’m missing out on opportunities I so badly want and I’m tired from spinning my wheels!
Here’s what some of our student’s say…
“When I first started classes, I didn’t know anything about acting. I always wanted to try it, because I knew there was something in me. I decided to try it and didn’t know what to expect but after a couple classes, I was able to come out of my shell, be myself, and it was great! Fast forward to being an extra on a Marvel movie, my confidence shot up like a firecracker! Working alongside my Marvel costars, I was able to see that this is possible for me. I have agents now and am branching out trying other areas in the industry!”
Hi there, I’m Jonathan McFadden, Executive Director of Prodigy Talent Training, and working actor, producer and host in the entertainment industry since childhood.
I began PTT in 2015, with a desire to help others succeed in an industry that can take advantage of many, if you don’t have the right support and guidance. As a working professional, I want to show YOU the practical steps you need to take to make a successful career.
My professional highlights include (but are not limited to): on camera work with Subway, Amscot Financial, TrueGreen and The Golf Channel. You may have seen me co-hosting the International Home Builders Association, Miss Florida Pageant or Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure. I’ve also worked at a number of corporate events such as Pepsi, Microsoft, AT&T, Keds and Amazon.
Along with our network of industry experts, coaches, agents, managers, casting directors, actors, models, photographers and producers, I share your common goal — to find success and fulfillment in this fast-paced and ever-changing business.
And results? Our professionals have booked speaking roles in a Tyler Perry show, Insatiable, Ruthless, On Your Feet: Broadway and more!
With our expert instruction, you will learn the exact steps you need to become a working actor, without wasting time and money on things you won’t need!
“Prodigy just hones in to what you need. Classes were hard, but good hard. “Do it this way, do it again”. The environment is very safe. Even though I know Jonathan is challenging me, I know it’s for my growth. It comes from a place of knowing I could be doing better and knowing where I need to go. I don’t know what came first – booking the movie or the confidence. But both came from Prodigy classes! And getting the gig gave me the confidence to know “yeah, I can do this!” After leaving a job in corporate America, I feel like I found my people again. I’m home. I’m having an absolute blast! I’m stepping into my roles, into my world and owning it! Booking that gig was on my vision board and now I have the confidence to add a new, bigger goal to my board!”
What Classes Do Prodigy Offer?
Acting For The Camera
- Discover what authentic acting looks like for you (so you keep your performances grounded, unique and imaginative)
- Create strong on camera HABITS (that become 2nd nature in a scene)
- Practice breaking down scripts
- Effectively use PROPS
Epic Auditions & Business Mastery
- Integrate business & auditioning into EVERYTHING you do (be 100% prepared for working in the industry)
- Work on current auditions in class
- Participate in mock auditions every 3 months (with a real casting director or working actor) so you get feedback & build professional connections
- UNLIMITED audition taping appointments
- Learn MULTIPLE aspects of voice acting (such as commercial, character work, corporate narration, promotions and audio books)
- Once a month, audition for a REAL voice-over job (so you gain experience)
- Determine which EQUIPMENT to purchase and how to use it (because most voice-over jobs are recorded in the comfort of your home!)
Kids & Teen Acting
- Kids: 1:30-2:30 pm EST Sundays
- Teen: 3-5:30 pm EST Sundays
- Learn comedy, drama, commercial and voiceover TECHNIQUES through games and exercises (and have fun doing it!)
- Master the acting TERMS used by professionals in the industry (to give you a competitive edge!)
- Practice APPROACHES that keep performances honest & authentic
- Learn the TOP skills and strategies you’ll need (to make your hosting dream a reality)
- Practice teleprompter work, interviews, brand ambassadorship, hosting a talk show and speaking in corporate training videos.
- Uncover the EXACT steps to becoming a polished and professional spokesperson
- At the end of the 6 week session, host your OWN talk show (with a real on camera interview!)
- Add a specialized SKILL set to your casting profile (so you become more marketable!)
“Jonathan really knows what each student needs. The way he teaches class is there’s going to be a goal and a lesson but every student is going to have a different need and he knows exactly what those are!” Not everyone has the opportunity to take classes at a University or private school for this kind of training so it’s huge to have these classes. If you don’t know you want to take an acting class in order to find your passion, how are you going to know? Here, you can log on zoom and try it out! How awesome is that to just figure out if something is right for you, just a click away? Being comfortable in your own home environment is such an asset! But we also go on location for shoots as well. We get to do events and have real world experience! Everything is tied into the real world-getting to set up, help produce & record…it’s not just all behind our computers!”