Prodigy Production Co.
Digital Media combines elements of art, photography, video, sound and computer graphics with innovative technology. This hands-on, skills-based platform empowers students to develop skills in fields for all media outlets. Students produce broadcast quality productions in Prodigy’s studios and on location, using professional digital cameras and editing equipment. With a strong focus on Adobe CC products
- Photography: One frame at time.
- History of the camera, from Galileo to the SLRs of today.
- Shooting in a studio Vs. In the field.
- Using Photoshop and Lightroom, for correction, retouching, remastering, and more.
- Photography for the media
- Pre-production: Getting started with a project
- History of Film & Story development.
- Script Writing and other production shorthand, using Adobe Story
- Preparing for Studio Production Using Adobe Prelude.
- Preparing for On-location Production
- Production: Camera skills, Production schedules, Lighting and Audio recording
- Time management for your production.
- Using Adobe Prelude, with Speed Grade. To streamline your production.
- Studio Production
A practical approach to learning the concepts and practices used in studio production with emphasis on camera operation, lighting, audio mixing, producing and directing.
A practical approach to acquiring and applying fundamental professional skills to digital video camera work and non-linear editing through a variety of hands-on video production projects. This class provides an introduction to the tools, techniques, principles and concepts of producing, assembling, and mixing digital video and audio. Creativity, planning, and organizational skills are featured as a part of the production process.
Post Production: Editing
Using Adobe this course offers practical experience in advanced production skills and techniques involving the use of Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop Audition, and Much more. To create a final broadcast ready production. This hands-on, skills-based course qualifies students to develop proficiencies in fields of television, computers, and the Internet converge. Students produce broadcast quality productions in the Prodigy studios and on location using professional digital cameras and editing facilities. Prodigy Pictures combine the paramount behaviors from photography, video, audio recording, and graphics with a fast paced tactic to wisdom about cutting edge techniques and concepts in training for entry into the digital media workplace.